After you have enrolled in business online banking, download the Chambers Bank Business Mobile app to manage your business accounts from your tablet* or smartphone. Chambers Bank uses the latest mobile banking technology to ensure secure account access and provide convenient account management tools:
• Instantly view your account balances and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
• Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
• Pay your bills in just a few clicks with electronic bill pay.
• Remotely deposit checks using the camera on your mobile device.
• Set up customized alerts to stay more connected to your business accounts.
*All features may not be available in the tablet version.
Ready to enjoy the benefits of Chambers Bank Business Mobile?
First, enroll your business checking, savings, or money market accounts in online banking. Then visit the Apple Store or Google Play on your mobile device and search for "Chambers Bank." Note that there are two versions of our app – one for personal accounts/consumers, and one for business accounts. Download the second option (the one with the white circle). Open the app and enter your Chambers online banking user ID and password to get started.
As always, our business support team is happy to answer your questions and help customize your business banking experience. Contact us for assistance.