Food Bank Fridays
In Arkansas, 521,490 people are struggling with hunger, including 162,270 children.
Because we want to help our friends and neighbors who may be struggling with hunger this holiday season, Chambers Bank is hosting FOOD BANK FRIDAYS during November and December 2020. There are donation boxes located outside of each branch of Chambers Bank (find a location).
If you wish to donate, suggested items are peanut butter, canned goods, pasta, rice and coffee. Please avoid foods that are homemade or past their expiration date, or things that require refrigeration.
Donated items will be distributed to the following food banks and pantries:
- Main Street Mission – Russellville
- Bethlehem House – Conway
- NWA Food Bank – Bethel Heights
- Samaritan Center – Rogers
- Sharing & Caring – Dardanelle
- Havana Food Bank
- Danville First United Methodist Church Food Pantry
- Danville First Baptist Church Food Pantry
- Project Hope – Hot Springs
- River Valley Regional Food Bank – Fort Smith
We will accept donations on any weekday, not just on Fridays.