Business Bill Management
Pay bills. Anytime. Anywhere. Use to pay vendors. Offer Direct Deposit to employees. Control and delegate the Bill Management function. Access to advanced audit reporting. First 15 Bill Payments Free each month, $0.50 each after.
Easily distribute and collect funds electronically. Provide Direct Deposit for your employees. Draft recurring payments from your customers electronically. ACH can save you time, checks, and postage.
Online Wires give you the power to move money quickly, conveniently, and securely right from your office! Online Wires make it convenient to transfer funds from your account to individuals, businesses, or even your own accounts at other financial institutions. It has never been easier to manage your business accounts, and multiple layers of security ensure that your account information remains confidential.
Benefits of Online Wires include:
- Eliminates extra trips to the bank
- Expedites and controls timing of payments even when you are out of the office
- Saves time with transfer templates for recurring transfers
- Establishes strong payment controls with audit trails
Control access to your online banking with sub-user function. Allows the Administrator to determine the access needed for business employees.
Deposit checks from the convenience of your office. Reduce trips to the bank and time out of the office with same-day credit.
Let Chambers Bank process your receivables for you! We receive your paper payments and convert them and any electronic payments you receive to a single electronic file, which you then upload to your accounts receivable system. Your business gets credit the same day. Speed up your receivables processing and increase office efficiency.
Benefits to your business:
- No more trips to the bank to make deposits
- Faster funds availability
- Reduces posting errors
- Eliminates issues with multiple payment sources
- Improves research functionality
Types of businesses that could benefit from Lockbox:
- City Water Utilities
- Electric Cooperatives
- Telephone Companies
- Insurance Companies
- Property Management Companies
- Home Owners Associations
- Waste Disposal Companies
- County Tax Authorities
- State/Local Governments
- Non-Profit Organizations
Consolidate funds from multiple accounts into one account and eliminate the need to manually transfer funds to your business's disbursement accounts. Zero Balance Account service is designed for companies that maintain a general operating account and separate accounts for payroll, petty cash or other purposes. With Zero Balance in place, all of the company's funds are concentrated into one operating account. Disbursements are made from subsidiary accounts, which always maintain a zero balance. This account structure allows the company reduced administrative expenses.
How Zero Balance Works:
- All funds are deposited into a central operating account
- Sub accounts to handle payroll, taxes, or other similar needs always maintain a zero balance
- Each day, the total for all checks presented against each sub account is offset by a debit to the central operating account
- Deposits accidentally made to your ZBA accounts will be automatically transferred to the main account
Benefits of Zero Balance:
- Eliminates time spent on manually funding sub accounts
- Eliminates the need to track balance levels and funding requirements
- Saves clerical time and expenses
- Minimizes risk of overdraft fees
For more information, contact:
Commercial Services Manager