Activate your Debit Card
Please follow the steps outlined below to select and activate your PIN (personal identification number):
- Call the interactive voice response (IVR) number (1-866-633-5293) from a phone number associated with your new card. Note: if your number isn't correct on your account, you must call the Customer Care Center or your local branch and have it updated before you can activate your debit card.
- Follow the voice prompts (detailed below) to enter the required information using your telephone keypad.
- Once you have completed the call and confirmed your PIN, your new card is immediately ready to use.
- Enter the last 4 digits of the debit card number
- Enter the 4 digit expiration date
- Enter the last 4 digits of the SSN associated with the account
- Validate and set your PIN:
a. BRAND NEW cards–Enter your selected PIN two times
b. REPLACEMENT cards–Confirm your current PIN, then enter your new PIN two times
Lost or stolen card (24/7): 1-800-500-1044
Customer Care Center: 1-800-603-1226
Open 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Thursday & 8:00am–5:30pm Friday
Fraud Center: 1-479-495-4752
Open 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
Keep your debit card safe.
We highly recommend that you download the SecurLOCK Equip app from the Apple and Google Play app stores (this is in addition to the Chambers Bank mobile banking app). With SecurLOCK Equip, you can control how, when and where your debit card is used, including the ability to turn your card o and on, control by channel (in-store, online, mobile, ATM, etc.) and set geographic locations. You can even get alerts to your phone anytime your debit card is used! The SecurLOCK Equip app is FREE to download and use.
Traveling with your Chambers Bank Debit Card
Simply present your Chambers Bank debit card to any merchant that accepts MasterCard® debit cards, and your purchase will be automatically deducted from your checking account.
To ensure that your travel transactions aren’t blocked, please let us know when you’ll be traveling outside of the area. While traveling, we recommend keeping your card on your person at all times, safeguarding your card number and PIN from others, and hanging onto your debit card receipts. Make sure you have the phone numbers above available in case your card is lost or stolen, or you suspect fraudulent activity.
Your best bet against travel issues with your debit card is having the Chambers Bank mobile app and SecurLOCK equip app downloaded on your mobile phone so that you can check card activity while you’re away.