Remote Banking Options
In these uncertain times, we’re doing all we can to make sure you can conduct your banking as usual. Our drive-thrus remain open for business and our team is ready to assist you with all of your banking needs.
We also want to remind you that we have remote options for most of your banking needs. You can bank with us from almost anywhere, anytime with the Chambers Bank mobile app and our website.
With Chambers online banking, you’ll be able to:
- Update your personal information so that we can get in touch
- Access your accounts to see transactions and view balances
- Deposit checks using Chambers remote deposit
- Make electronic payments to anyone using Chambers Bill Pay
- Transfer funds between your accounts
We’re here to help.
- Reach out to your local branch or our Customer Care Center for assistance with setting up online banking, downloading our mobile app, or with any other questions you have.
- Know that if we reach out to you, we won’t ask for confidential information such as your name, password, Personal Identification Number (PIN), or other account information. If someone calls you claiming to be from Chambers Bank and you do not feel comfortable with the questions asked, hang up and call a local branch or our Customer Care Center. See the Federal Trade Commission’s advice regarding how to protect yourself from scams.
Access to our lobbies is restricted to appointment only. This is a preventive measure meant to ensure the good health of our customers and team members.
Our customers and communities remain our highest priority. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us.
Bank with Trust.
Banking without coming to a branch
- Make deposits via mobile deposit, drive-thru windows, Night Depository or by mailing checks to the Bank.
- Make withdrawals via ATM, drive-thru windows, or getting cash back when making a debit card transaction at many retail locations.
- Get your balance or other account information via online banking, mobile app, calling the Customer Care Center at 1-800-603-1226 or via telephone banking.
- Obtain notary services via drive-thru windows.
Additional services without coming into the branch:
- Debit Cards – Replacement cards can be ordered over the phone and mailed directly to you
- Fraud and Disputes – Call your local branch (or Customer Care Center to be connected to a local branch) to discuss fraudulent transactions and discuss next steps; we will send all dispute documents and affidavits to you via encrypted email, and you can return all required documentation directly to the bank via secure document upload.
- New accounts and CDs – Call your local branch (or Customer Care Center to be connected to a local branch) to discuss required documentation and account details; you can submit all required documentation directly to the bank via secure document upload; we will send all new account/CD documents and disclosures to you via encrypted email.
- Changes to existing accounts – Call your local branch (or Customer Care Center to be connected to a local branch) to discuss needed changes; we will send all required documents to you via encrypted email or mail; you can return all required documentation directly to the bank via secure document upload; we will send copies of new documents, disclosures, and receipts to you via encrypted email or mail
- CD renewals – Can be processed completely by phone, and receipt will be mailed
- CD redemptions – Can be processed completely by phone, email and mail; signature to redeem will be collected by email or mail; cashier’s check will be mailed to you