Want to improve control of your subsidiary account and reduce idle balances without having to track multiple accounts? A Zero Balance Account from Chambers Business is your best solution.
How a Zero Balance Business Account works:
- Set up a master account to consolidate funds and provide automatic funding to all the ZBA accounts called sub-accounts
- The sub-account is maintained at a zero or specified target balance and funded automatically from the master account to cover daily debit activity
- Any deposits made into sub-account are automatically transferred to the master account at the end of each day
* Additional fees apply
Zero Balance Account Benefits:
- Save time and cost. Eliminate manual transfers and continuous monitoring.
- Gain control. Enjoy greater control over your company’s account activity.
- Use cash more productively. Realize greater value on funds by reducing the number of accounts with excess balances.
- Use collections accounts more effectively. Tie multiple collection accounts to your primary account to eliminate manual transfers of collected funds.
- Eliminate accidental overdrafts, inaccurate bookkeeping, and the confusion of juggling several sources of outgoing cash.
To speak to someone about how Zero Balance Accounts could help your business, please submit the form below. One of our dedicated Business Services team members will be in touch soon.